In the United States today there is a Skills Gap. According to the Department of Labor (DOL) statistics, from 2013 to present there is an average of 3.7 million job openings in the U.S. and employers are finding that workers do not have the skills or training needed to qualify for them.
Statistics show that one in twelve of ournation’s heroes transitioning out of the military are unable to find a job to support their families due to difficulty translatingtheir military skills to the civilian workplace.
Our Department of Defense Career Skills Program (CSP) for transitioning Soldiers provides Live Interactive Workshops, Online Resources, Individual Assessments, One-on-One Coaching, and Work-based Learning.
Skills for LIFE Certifications empower soldiers with knowledge, resources, and networks to achieve and maintain civilian employment.
How We Do It
- Pre-separation and post personalized transition coaching
- Customized Interactive Certified Training
- Financial guidance and referrals
- Individual transition planning advice
- Employment-seeking assistance and support
- SUPER Skill – Professional Development Certification
- DOD Career Skills Program (CSP) internship to direct hire opportunities
- 24/7 Online Resources, Tools, and Support
- Certified Train the Trainer (T3) Program Options